Baby sis turned 21 last weekend and I joined the little party animal up in Cairns to celebrate- we're talking a
3 hour return flight for just for 48 hours!! Now
that is sisterly dedication.
Here are a few visuals for you to feast your eyes on:
 |
| Preparing for a Tequila shot... first night went downhill from here... |
 |
| She's pretty in Pink! Official party night accompanied by sparkly hat and all. |
 |
| Raver. (Iwas pretty happy with my chunky gold necklace purchase- $10 from a random shop!) |
 |
| Perfecting the pout on our first night. Jawlines are us. Thanks Dad. |
 |
| One of my faves. |
 |
No, man-in-the-background-looking-like-he's-going-to-vom, that is not how you pout.
|
The flight back on Sunday is not an experience I wish to live through again. Total bleurgh... It was a wonderfully emotional and entertaining weekend.
I didn't feel too out of place as the 'tragic late 20s wanna-party-hard sister', I was embraced!!
Lovely pics.. looks like you had a wonderful weekend. x
ReplyDeleteOMG. This look like so much fun. I love the bright pink hat! :)
ReplyDeleteI would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit, I'd love to know what you think!
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
all nights that include tequila are good nights in my experience.
ReplyDelete