Mr Country Boy had a knee reconstruction on Monday. Poor thing was
out of it when he came round, it's odd seeing your big, strong man all
confused and
vulnerable.
I am so
lucky to be off school. I can look after the boyf and make him yum dinners :-).
Yesterday the mercury pushed 30 degrees in these parts.
Hoorayyyy!!! You
must know I am a summer person and embrace ALL shades of orange, haha. We decided to take a stroll around the gardens with the boyf's grandparents' dog. He took a
gopher so he didn't have to walk. He ripped up
donuts and all sorts haha:
 |
| The fountain in Castlemaine gardens |
 |
| Pretty walk ways. My eyes were streaming. I may have developed hay fever in my late twenties, nooooooo |
 |
| The colours!!! |
 |
| Me. What a lemon. |
 |
| The lake. |
 |
| Mr Country Boy and his gopher. Mean dude meets geriatric. |
 |
| We went around the lake. |
 |
| Pretty pansies (I think?!) which are my inspiration for some serious tannage. |
 |
| Summer is here!! |
 |
| Oh, we had a picnic too. Love ginger beer, so refreshing in the heat. |
 |
| The boyf and the dog. |
 |
| Two hairy faces. |
It's back to school on Monday. Nooooo. I love my bubble. 4 weeks and counting until our journey over to England- excited but sad if that actually makes sense?!
Ahhh so glad to see the boyf up and out of hospital. Lovely piccies and yes, they are pansies. 30 degrees!! You'll be lucky to get half that here now in UK! XXX
ReplyDeleteGlad to see Country Boy’s surgery went well and he’s ‘out and about’. The gopher made me laugh … better than your having had to push him around in a wheelchair! Must visit the Castlemaine Gardens when we’re next there – they look lovely!!! I can’t believe your leaving soon. WAH!!! xxx
ReplyDelete