Monday, November 28, 2011

Thank yous.

Although I don't celebrate thanksgiving, I love the purpose of it. So here is what I am so appreciative and thankful for:

My wonderful, amazing family:






Mr Country Boy!! I loves him:



The besties. Because they really are the best:




School friends:


The two awesome housemates:


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. so many fabulous photos. and so much blonde hair. haha. i love it. It really is a great Holiday. So much to be thankful for. thanks for sharing, love. If you get a second I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit. I shot it in front of Dee's house from Clueless. I'm sorta obsessed. lol. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah nice. And how lovely to be included in your line up, love from your fairy godmother xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey love. i hope you're well. desperate for a new post, lol. i've read this twice already. :) hope you're busy with fabulous things. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete