Wednesday 1st September- 1st day of Spring in Australia, 1st day of Autumn in Blighty BUT the most important thing of all- MY birthday!!!! Never did I think the wonderful age (trying to be positive here...haha) of 26 would be met so quickly...
When I was younger I honestly thought that 26 would be the age of marriage, babies, houses, the same job for a few years- I don't tick ANY of those boxes... Still travelling, dancing, drinking, flitting around the world AND I have got to say I do have the best family, friends and boyf a girl like meeeeee could wish for :-) Aw, shucks... I'm just too nice.
Here's a few pics of THE treats I received...
A selection of the dick-tease range, just in LOVE with this smell!! (And no, Diptyque doesn't smell like boys' bits- could you imagine? This smell is one of Mr Melbs' fave so he calls it dick-tease)

Mr Melbs going all patriotic on me, THE most funky cushion ever:

Just love this mug and thermos flask, he has VERY good taste :-)

Tickets to see my FAVOURITE nanny sing and dance live:

Mr Melbs bought me this beautiful silver Pandora bracelet with an apple and starsign charm; mum bought me the butterfly charm. SO excited I have one!

My 'surprise' birthday meal at Patee Thai on Chapel Street:

The beautiful Miss B and her boyf J:

Miss Slimes and I. So full and about to pop:

Birthday night out! I heart this dress a bit:

Miss Slimes, Miss Cloud and her growling boyf: He's just loving the Britney tunage:

My Brit posse! Love, love, love these girls:
Happy burfdayyyy to me!
Happy birthday. =) You got some amazing gifts. xx
ReplyDeleteCant quite believe i have a 26year old daughter!!! Help, i feel old!!! Lovely presents from the lovely Mr. Melbs, and soooo pleased you now have a Pandora bracelet, just like mine!!! Love the cushion, and your so lucky to be going to see Mary Poppins,it was your fave film when you were little!! XX
ReplyDeleteso stunning great!!!And HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ReplyDeleteLOVE
minnja
http://minnja.blogspot.com/
I was a spoilt girl! Very lucky and I didn't even know what I'd be getting- love surprises! XX
ReplyDeletelove your face sophie, cant wait to see it! Miss you much and so glad you had a lovely birthday!
ReplyDeletexxxxxx
Miss you too Miss Moulder! Fab birthday with the Slimes XX
ReplyDeleteYOU'RE SOOOOOOOO OLD!! ;-) So glad you had an awesome day hun, you deserve it! Miss you heaps!! Oh and dress = Fit!! xxxx
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a great day! I'm loving that Pandora bracelet...so adorable!
ReplyDeleteAnd lovely presents from the lovely Semi Expat Auntie too Peaple 117!! Glad you had a fab day my dear godaughter. And P.S. you look GORG in your birthday dress (suit??!!) xx
ReplyDelete