Thursday, July 8, 2010

FAVE dresses

I am by NO means a fashionista sista but LOVES getting dressed up for a BIG night out. Just thought I'd share some of my FAVE dresses/looking fierce outfits that I have worn over the past few months...

Check me out in my uni bestie's (Obsessive Much) dress from somewhere or other (that's not the name of the shop, genuinely don't have a clue where it's from, gorge dress though...Leopard print, grrrr...)OM is looking damn fine in her shimmy-happy number too :-)



Also LOVING the shoulder drapage of this feline frock... Oh and how gorge is Miss BMB's bestie on the right?!



Here is one of my ultra beautiful dresses from the one and only Topshop... It's made from raw silk and I REALLY loves it. Loving Miss WS in the background, she looked VERY hot that night too:



Let's give the back some attention...



AND finally, the piece de resistance...(No, not the cute Miss Bar Med baby on the left)- the dress I auditioned in to play an Oompa-Loompa in 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' haha:



I think I work the white bra look pretty well. Oh and this bright number only cost me 5 squids! HOOORAAYYYY!!

6 comments:

  1. You are TOO cute! Thanks for sweet blog comment, and the follow! Can't wait to catch up on your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just too adorable for words girlie!! I am LOVING that blue dress from Topshop...hooray for Topshop, they never let us down : )

    Have a most excellent Thursday!

    (Oh and finally got a chance to add your blog to my side nav...yay!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute with your dress !!

    royally blonde !!!!


    tu es superbe...


    kiss from paris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dresses and you look absoultely beatiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys! Believe me, by the end of the night I did not resemble the words 'cute' or 'beautiful' at all...heehee!

    Thank you so much for your comments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't believe i've only just seen this! LOVES it! and holler they're all mine bar one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete