Thursday, June 17, 2010

In a Good Snood :-)

Here is my very beautiful, proud-of-myself snood that I knitted a few weeks ago! It took me around four evenings to knit and I've been wearing it for the past three weeks, my neck is a very happy neck for sure. I haven't put pics up of it yet as I have been super busy, but here it is...



It's really warm and I love the duck egg bluey/greeny colour :-). It's made from 90% Merino (a type of sheep I think?!) and 10% Cashmere which means it's gorgeously soft!

I've never knitted myself anything before and this turned out nicely, perfect for the colder Melbourne winter. I think I'll knit myself a peachy/pink one next. Hope you like it! Orders here please...! :-)

7 comments:

  1. Of course my Essex beaut! I can do willy warmers too, muahahaha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely Soph, I want one pleeaaassssseeeeeee and Simba would like one too!!!!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very proud of my knitting "pupil peaple"!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not kidding, can you knit me one please? Fly me over to get it too and i'll pay you a tenner? Deal? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great knitting Sophs...didn't realise you were soooooo talented!!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete