
So us Brits have the likes of Will.I.Am loverrr Cheryl Cole/Tweedy and I-want-to-look-like-that Abby Clancey... Thought you might want to know who gets the boys' juices flowing over here! Well her name is Lara Bingle, 23, a model and famous for a tourism commercial and modelling swimwear.
Little Lara has been in a load of stories recently because she was filmed getting all soapy and naked etc in the shower. Now my bestie, Miss West Sussex, filmed a vid of me in the bath and you know, I didn't mind and kind of knew she wouldn't keep it private :-) Haha! Lara isn't as easy going as me so she's now all upset and is suing Brendon Fevola (an Aussie Rules footy player) for making the vid public. He's a lot older than her and prob VERY pleased that he got a piece. The papers really have been going for her out here, particularly when I first arrived. She was engaged to a cricketer called Michael Clarke but he couldn't quite handle her soapy shananigans and so broke it all off. There's a bit of background for you and you can continue to feast your critical British eye upon the pics I've put up...
What do you lot think? I think she's not bad, teeth look a bit like marshmallows and she might look slightly older than her 23 years... So my point is that she has nothing on our northern gals Abby and Cheryl. Wayyy ayyy man!
Not bad Sophs P but not a patch on you par exemple!! Are you posting vid/pics of you in the bath is probably what Aussie Boy(s) want to know????
ReplyDeleteShe's no Cheryl - by the way have you noticed how no one knows who Cheryl is this side of the line? We need to raise awareness! x
ReplyDelete